Here you can find information on our specialist services. We also have lots of resources for patients that you can download and save including rehabilitation guidelines and information on a number of conditions affecting bone and joint health.
We welcome feedback, please get in touch if you would like resources on a particular condition and we will do our best to help.
Bone & Joint Health
Foot & Ankle
Multiple Injured Patients
Young Adult Hip
Information for Clinicians
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REFER A PATIENT TO OUR SERVICE PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR PROCESS AND RELEVANT CONTACT NUMBERS
For all hospital sites, please use eRS to refer patients.
- Tel: 020 3594 0163/64 GP helpline in fracture clinic
- Tel: 020 3594 0163/64 Outpatients orthopaedic clinic
- Tel: 020 7377 7000 or 020 7377 7461 For out-of-hours cover contact the duty consultant or registrar via the hospital switchboard
- Tel: 020 7377 3371 or 020 7377 7085 Senior nurse/modern matron for orthopaedics
- Tel: 020 3594 1030 Elective Orthopaedic (Ward 10F)
- Tel: 020 3594 0684 Trauma Orthopaedic (Ward 12C)
- Tel: 020 3594 0168 Fracture Clinic
- Tel: 020 7377 7000 ext 45804 New/Virtual Fracture Clinic
- Tel: 020 3594 5747 Trauma Coordinators